The newest registered user is xandiers

Our users have posted a total of 100 messages in 21 subjects

Greetings!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
|ALPHA|YerMomsButt

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:39 pm

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself.

I joined your site because I recently found your server and I enjoy playing on it. I also wanted to report some cheaters I found. |TC|Cerberus helped me with that. (Thanks, man!)

I've been playing UrT ever since 3.x when you still needed Q3A. I've been hooked ever since. I try to play at least every night, although sometimes it could be a few days in between my "fix." UrT is my therapy, and I enjoy playing it.

I've been an |ALPHA| clan member for a little over two years now. Recently, I've also become a server admin for our game servers. When playing on other clans' servers, I try to help catch cheaters when I can.

Hope to see everyone around more. I'll try to visit your server more often for some fragging.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
|TC|Markman1
Admin
Admin
|TC|Markman1

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Thanks man, it means a lot to me personally that there is someone looking out for us and doing so much to help out. I will try to return the favor and play on some ALPHA servers here and there. Maybe some time we can get together for a scrim or something. But thanks for everything that you are doing. As for that ad that you told me about, Ill look into that. I do not have much control over what ads get run on the site but if its something that can give you a BSOD, Im going to send a email to forummotion admins and tell them about the ad and use the pic you sent me so they now. Because it only makes them look bad if some one else had the same thing happen to them. So thanks again for keeping a eye out for us over here at TC clan, it means a great deal to me and the rest of the guys.

-Markman1
Back to top Go down
|ALPHA|YerMomsButt

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:11 pm

It's my pleasure to help out since I play on your server, too. Maybe not all that often (it doesn't always show up in my list), but I do. I try to find new servers to play on from time to time, because our servers are often empty around the time I can play. If someone is hacking, I want to catch them as much as you do, because I can't stand cheaters. ALPHA has a zero tolerance on cheaters. We find someone cheating, we enter the info on our ban site, kick the player, and upload the demo to our forums. We have more than one pair of eyes review the demo as well, just to be sure. If the hacker is verified, it's a permanent ban immediately for both IP and GUID, which takes care of any different aliases they play under.

ALPHA has many admins and senior admins to "patrol" our servers and review demos uploaded by everyone. I'm an admin and have countless bans of cheaters. Do you have enough admins on your server to cover all times and all days? If you need extra assistance I could use rcon to mute, ban, kick, etc obvious cheaters while ingame. It's just an idea. I know I'm new to your group. But I'm offering my services for when I'm on your server.

A scrim sounds like a fun thing to do. We love to scrim decent, friendly, and professional clans. I'll post the idea on our forum and see if anyone else has played on your server or with any of your members.

See you around!
Back to top Go down
|TC|Markman1
Admin
Admin
|TC|Markman1

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 am

Ya we have a new urstats system that runs on the server so it has a login and remote terminal to control the server. Ill let you now more about that in a PM.

As for a scrim, we can talk more on your IRC and go from there.

-markman1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Combat :: Clan :: General Discussion-
Jump to: