Total Combat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Combat

Welcome to the Total Combat Clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesIRCRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is xandiers

Our users have posted a total of 100 messages in 21 subjects

Give me your demos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|TC|Markman1
Admin
Admin
|TC|Markman1

Give me your demos Empty
PostSubject: Give me your demos   Give me your demos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:28 am

post your demos here if you got any good ones. If it is good enough you might get featured on youtube.
Back to top Go down
|TC|GODslayer
Admin
Admin
|TC|GODslayer

Give me your demos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me your demos   Give me your demos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:38 pm

what is your youtube page?
Back to top Go down
|TC|Markman1
Admin
Admin
|TC|Markman1

Give me your demos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me your demos   Give me your demos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:53 pm

youtube.com/thewisecreator

iv got some funny vids of urban terror already up. But if you want you can sub or just send me a friend req.

Also this is cool, sense getting my macbook my game play has gone down the shiter, and then I got a razer deathadder mouse (google it for pics) and my game play whent up some but not the best that I use to have. So just today I got a new keyboard, the razer lycosa... it kicks ass, my game play has gone through thr roof with this thing, im so good right now I want to play #M|A# clan 1 vs 5 and I would pwn all of them. So this mean look the fuc* out when im on urban terror cuz the doctor is n town and hes writing a prescription. And igno I think you have a macbook... DUDE for the love of god get a USB keyboard to plug in and play that way. Its not going to hurt to drop like $40 for a decent keyboard. Trust me your gameplay will improve the second you start using it.
Back to top Go down
|TC|GODslayer
Admin
Admin
|TC|GODslayer

Give me your demos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me your demos   Give me your demos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Back to top Go down
|TC|Cerberus

|TC|Cerberus

Give me your demos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me your demos   Give me your demos Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:14 pm

My demo.

Eagle map demo.

It's up to you to decide if they are any good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Give me your demos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me your demos   Give me your demos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give me your demos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Combat :: Community :: Screenshots/Videos-
Jump to: